We receive a portion of our funding from the Department of Work and Pensions. This support into construction opportunities meets our community stakeholders’ needs whereby we provide customers with:
- Personal Skills
- Benefits from volunteering.
- Construction Awareness Sessions.
- Confidence building through site visits.
- In work/on site mentoring support.
- Reviewing/managing long term health conditions on site/ in the workplace.
- Job Search Skills
- Training that prepares people for construction work.
- Effective job search on construction sites.
- Work placement and work experience opportunities.
- Mentoring and job coaching on site through an effective contractor review mechanism.
We work closely with JCP’s Disability Employment Advisors and NHS Occupational Therapists to improve the job prospects of local people who have experienced mental ill health.