The Company delivers health safety and welfare performances with the highest priority at all times. We aim to go beyond helping to eliminate preventable illnesses, injuries, fatalities, and harm due to unplanned events, failure of care and ignorance. We ensure communication, engagement and assessment of risk with our clients, customers and visitors, and stakeholders’ appointed safety representatives.
- Complying with all applicable statutory requirements.
- Being innovative to improve health safety and welfare performance and share best practice.
- Fulfilling the terms of stakeholders’ health and safety standards in both intent and detail.
- Taking account of other relevant standards and industry codes of practice.
- Affiliated with IOSH to assist our organisation, stakeholders, clients, applicants and customers with awareness to understand the health and safety standards, assessment of risks, best practice and ensure compliance.
- Facilitating the CITB-ConstructionSkills’ Health Safety and Environmental Test (April 2012).
- Disseminating regular ‘HSE e-bulletin service’ updates to people’s email.