We aim to maintain a good reputation by taking account of the views of our customers, stakeholders, members and the community, on a range of views and values where Altogether Construction affects one’s quality of life.
Our policies demonstrate that we act responsibly and responsively in relation to the society in which we work by ensuring compliance with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements.
Altogether obeying the law in key statutory areas such as health and safety, employment, finance and company law. Health & Safety training and competency testing is an essential policy. We receive and monitor all relevant H&S updates and changes from the Health & Safety Executive, and implement effective procedures to ensure all necessary requirements are met.
Our policies are reviewed on an annual basic, each stating its review date. The policy reviews are the mechanism for effective policy performance and encompass the following outcomes:
- We monitor the legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements and the effects they have on people’s responsibilities.
- We develop effective procedures to make sure the organisation meets all the necessary requirements.
- We monitor the way policies and procedures are put into practice and provide support.
- We make sure relevant people have a clear understanding of the policies and procedures and the important of putting them into practice.
- We encourage a climate of openness about meeting or not meeting the requirements.
- We identify and correct any failures to meet the requirements.
- We identify reasons for not meeting the requirements and adjust the policies and procedures to reduce the likelihood of failures in the future.
- We provide full reports about any failures to meet the requirement to the relevant stakeholders.